The first and perhaps the most important stage in creating an animated video is understanding the needs and goals of the client. In our animation studio, we pay special attention to this stage, as it serves as the foundation for the entire subsequent process.
We start with a meeting with the client, whether it be over a cup of coffee, via Skype or on the phone. During this meeting, we strive to learn as much as possible about you and your company. What are you looking for in an animated video? What are your goals and expectations? Is this your first video, and you don't know where to start? Don't worry, we're here to help you identify the best way to represent your project, organization, or product.
Here are some of the questions we usually ask at this stage:
- What is the main goal of your animated video?
- What audience do you want to attract?
- Do you have any preferences in terms of style or tone of animation?
- What key messages do you want to convey through your video?
- Do you have any deadlines that need to be adhered to?
The answers to these questions help us understand your vision and create an animated video that will meet all your needs